The 1.5T Sonata scanner is a magnetic resonance imaging system that has been optimized for brain studies. The system is capable of a variety of different forms of structural and angiographic imaging in addition to functional echo planar imaging, diffusion imaging, perfusion imaging, and proton MR spectroscopy.
• The Sonata has software version VA35A.
• For a complete listing of installed software packages please contact the MRI techs.
• MS Office 2008
• Button Boxes
1. 1X4 - buttons in a straight row
2. 2X2 - split boxes, you may use just one box if applicable
The Sonata (1.5 T) unit has the following receive-only coils:
• 1 channel standard head coil
• 8 channel head coil
• Neck flex coil
• Body flex coil
• Thoracic/Lumbar table spine coil
• 8 channel knee coil (suitable for imaging small objects)